I’ve been asked that same question many times over!
The ansewr is : It is all up to YOU; the Player.
- You buy tons of lotto software; many of those will promise you the moon and the Jackpots….
- You spend time on your Play Lists, refining and tuning ….
- You borwse around in Lottery Forums, serching and comparing….
When it comes to actually palying those numbers at your favorite store…the doubts set in!
Either you play too many, not a good idea, or too little…and you are missing on the winners. Sounds furstrating!
That is where your common Sense should come to the rescue:
- Since you know the numbers that usually hit there is no use in playing those exotic numbers that never hit ( like that Quad of 9′s for an example) and hoping for a miracle.
- If you are spending your BILLS money on Lottery…. STOP NOW ; lottery win is not your way out of them; hard work is !
- If you are playing whatever numbers you hear that everybody else is playing, check first to see if any of those numbers did hit in your state.
- If your list is a few pages long; it is time to shave a few out: The only Lottery games your chance of a hit improves with more numbers are the Jackpot games; and not many of us play those daily.
- Pet Numbers are fine to play; as long as they do hit once and then.
Remmeber that Lottery is not as complicated and hard to win at as it seems and by using your common sense winning is not hard at all!
Know your Numbers, Know your Limit and have fun winning.